Rules & Etiquette
- Ballet: Leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes. Hair in a bun.
- Jazz / Lyrical : Leotard and tights or leggins. Jazz shoes
- Tap: Leotard and tights or leggings. Jazz taps preferred.
- Hip-Hop: Comfortable clothing, not too baggy. Dance sneakers
FOR THE DANCERS HEALTH AND SAFETY, NO OUTSIDE SHOES PERMITTED FOR USE IN A DANCE CLASS. NO EXCEPTIONS. DANCE SHOES ARE NOT TO BE WORN OUTSIDE.
- Come as early as you can to warm-up.
- Be on time and ready to enter the room after the previous class is finished.
- Chewing gum and eating is not allowed on the dance floor.
- No jewelry.
- Hair must be secured in a bun for ballet, pulled back off of the neck for all other classes.
- Movements other than the one being addressed by the instructor should not be practiced during that time.
- Do not lean on the barres.
- Listen to all corrections given to you and the other students in class.
- Do not talk during class.
- Students must show respect to the teacher and fellow dancers.
- This is a place of business; students/families must conduct themselves in a quiet, manner in waiting area.
- No running.
- Make sure to wear your street clothes over your dancewear when going outside of the studio.
Give it your best! And Look Good!
AUGUST Monday, Aug 23 Classes Begin
SEPTEMBER Monday, Sep 6 NO CLASSES Labor Day
OCTOBER 25-31 Halloween Week NOVEMBER Monday, Nov 11 Spring Registration Begins
NOVEMBER Nov 22-27 NO CLASSES Thanksgiving Break
DECEMBER Dec 20-Jan 3 NO CLASSES Winter Break
JANUARY Monday, Jan 3 Classes Resume
MARCH 21-26 NO CLASSES Spring Break APRIL Summer Registration Begins
JUNE Sat, June 11 Showcase!!!