Spring Dance Classes Start January 2nd – Sign up Now!!
Step 2 This Dance Studio offers Spring Dance Classes during the late afternoon to evening hours.
Did you know that Step 2 This Dance Studio is now certified to teach Acrobatic Arts Classes? Acrobatic Arts is the Fusion of classic dance technique and the precision and athleticism of acrobatic elements. Acro technique includes balancing, limbering, and tumbling based on flexibility, contortion and strength.
We will be offering two classes each week in the Fall. Tuesday and Wednesdays at 7:15.
Tuition for 18 weeks Spring Dance Classes session:
- 30 min class $180
- 45 min class $324
- 1 hour class $360
- 75 min class $450
- more information will be coming regarding the spring session!
Call 815-739-3187 OR
E-mail email@example.com OR
No registration fee required. Late registration acceptable – tuition will be prorated.
Summer Camp and Classes registration starts on March 19th!! Class and camp schedules are shown below.
Please feel free to contact us with questions or to register for classes!
Address: 1480 Old Deerfield Rd #15, Highland Park, IL 60035
Phone: (815) 739-3187
Rules & Etiquette
Ballet: Leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes. Hair in a bun.
Jazz / Lyrical : Leotard and tights or leggins. Jazz shoes
Tap: Leotard and tights or leggings. Jazz taps preferred.
Hip-Hop: Comfortable clothing, not too baggy. Dance sneakers
FOR THE DANCERS HEALTH AND SAFETY, NO OUTSIDE SHOES PERMITTED FOR USE IN A DANCE CLASS. NO EXCEPTIONS. DANCE SHOES ARE NOT TO BE WORN OUTSIDE.
- Come as early as you can to warm-up.
- Be on time and ready to enter the room after the previous class is finished.
- Chewing gum and eating is not allowed on the dance floor.
- No jewelry.
- Hair must be secured in a bun for ballet, pulled back off of the neck for all other classes.
- Movements other than the one being addressed by the instructor should not be practiced during that time.
- Do not lean on the barres.
- Listen to all corrections given to you and the other students in class.
- Do not talk during class.
- Students must show respect to the teacher and fellow dancers.
- This is a place of business; students/families must conduct themselves in a quiet, manner in waiting area.
- No running.
- Make sure to wear your street clothes over your dancewear when going outside of the studio.
Give it your best! And Look Good!