CLICK TO VIEW STEP 2 THIS DANCE SCHEDULE FALL 2021
CLICK BELOW SET UP A PARENT ACCOUNT https://app3.jackrabbitclass.com/regv2.asp?id=539442
Rules & Etiquette
- Ballet: Leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes. Hair in a bun.
- Jazz / Lyrical : Leotard and tights or leggins. Jazz shoes
- Tap: Leotard and tights or leggings. Jazz taps preferred.
- Hip-Hop: Comfortable clothing, not too baggy. Dance sneakers
FOR THE DANCERS HEALTH AND SAFETY, NO OUTSIDE SHOES PERMITTED FOR USE IN A DANCE CLASS. NO EXCEPTIONS. DANCE SHOES ARE NOT TO BE WORN OUTSIDE.
- Come as early as you can to warm-up.
- Be on time and ready to enter the room after the previous class is finished.
- Chewing gum and eating is not allowed on the dance floor.
- No jewelry.
- Hair must be secured in a bun for ballet, pulled back off of the neck for all other classes.
- Movements other than the one being addressed by the instructor should not be practiced during that time.
- Do not lean on the barres.
- Listen to all corrections given to you and the other students in class.
- Do not talk during class.
- Students must show respect to the teacher and fellow dancers.
- This is a place of business; students/families must conduct themselves in a quiet, manner in waiting area.
- No running.
- Make sure to wear your street clothes over your dancewear when going outside of the studio.
Give it your best! And Look Good!