CLICK TO VIEW STEP 2 THIS DANCE SCHEDULE FALL 2021
CLICK BELOW SET UP A PARENT ACCOUNT https://app3.jackrabbitclass.com/regv2.asp?id=539442
Rules & Etiquette
- Ballet: Leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes. Hair in a bun.
- Jazz / Lyrical : Leotard and tights or leggins. Jazz shoes
- Tap: Leotard and tights or leggings. Jazz taps preferred.
- Hip-Hop: Comfortable clothing, not too baggy. Dance sneakers
FOR THE DANCERS HEALTH AND SAFETY, NO OUTSIDE SHOES PERMITTED FOR USE IN A DANCE CLASS. NO EXCEPTIONS. DANCE SHOES ARE NOT TO BE WORN OUTSIDE.
- Come as early as you can to warm-up.
- Be on time and ready to enter the room after the previous class is finished.
- Chewing gum and eating is not allowed on the dance floor.
- No jewelry.
- Hair must be secured in a bun for ballet, pulled back off of the neck for all other classes.
- Movements other than the one being addressed by the instructor should not be practiced during that time.
- Do not lean on the barres.
- Listen to all corrections given to you and the other students in class.
- Do not talk during class.
- Students must show respect to the teacher and fellow dancers.
- This is a place of business; students/families must conduct themselves in a quiet, manner in waiting area.
- No running.
- Make sure to wear your street clothes over your dancewear when going outside of the studio.
Give it your best! And Look Good!
Monday, Aug 23rd Fall 2021 Session Begins
Monday, Sept 6th Labor Day No Classes
Monday, Oct 25th-30th Halloween Week
Monday, Nov 15th Spring 2022 Registration Begins
Monday, Nov 22nd– 27th Thanksgiving Break
Monday, December 13th-18th Parent Observation Week
Monday, Dec 20th – Jan 2nd Winter Break
Monday, Jan 3rd Spring Session Begins
Monday, Mar 21st – 26th Spring Break
Monday, Apr 18th-23rd Parent Observation Week
Saturday, June 11th Showcase