*NEW* Adult Heels Class Monday’s 7:50-8:50. Register online or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Summer Intensive 2021 Registration Begins Friday, February 5th!
Step 2 This Dance Studio is Acrobatic Arts Certified!
Primary-Level 4 Saturday 11:00-12:00 Level 5-8 Thursday 4:00-5:00
*Register for our Extended Spring Session that runs from Monday, May 17th-June 5th.*
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW LIVE!!
To Register for Fall 2020 classes, click on the “Register Here” Button. If you are currently, enrolled, Click on “Parent Portal” to see your enrolled classes. We are currently updating all enrolled students and should have everything updated in the next week.
COVID-19 STUDIO GUIDELINES & POLICIES & PROCEDURES
(updated March 2021)
Step 2 This Dance Studio guidelines and policies are subject to change without notice.
- Classes are limited to 9 dancers at a time.
- Parents and family members will not be allowed into the school except in the case of an emergency. Make sure your emergency contacts are updated in your Parent Portal Account.
- Students must wash their hands and/or sanitize upon entering and exiting the studio.
- Dancers must wear a mask entering and exiting the building as well as during class.
- Students must wait in their cars until the previous class has vacated the building. Once the studio is vacated and cleaned the next class will enter the studio one dancer at a time. (see arrival procedures below)
- Students will be dropped off for class with their dancewear already on except for their dance shoes. Dancers will have an individual place for their items, and they must bring their own water bottle to class. (see arrival & dismissal procedures)
- There will be no sharing of any clothes and shoes, there will be no loaner shoes and no lost and found.
- Studio will adhere to the six feet physical distance rule. 6 feet spaces will be clearly marked.
- After class, students will be released one at a time to meet up with their parents in their car. (see dismissal procedures below)
- If a dancer is in multiple classes, they will wait in the common area while the studio is cleaned.
- All parents and students must agree to the guidelines and policies and read, sign and return the COVID-19 waiver before attending class.
- We will offer Zoom classes for those students who do not feel ready to be back in the classroom.
- Please do not be late for class! Punctuality is crucial to properly enforce our safety procedures.
- To minimize exposure, dancers will lineup outside the studio using the 6 feet distance rule. A staff member will check your dancer’s temperature then sanitize their hands before they enter the studio. Each dancer will be directed to their individual space to put their items. Have your dancer bring what they need for class only. Procedures will be in place to ensure that this process happens safely and smoothly.
- Classes will be dismissed from class approximately 10-15 minutes early to allow time to clean and safely line-up for pick-up.
- Each student hands will be sanitized then they will be released one at a time from the building and brought to their parents’ car by a staff member. Procedures will be in place to ensure that this process happens safely and smoothly.
- Students who wish to carpool must provide a written or emailed note of consent from both parents/ guardians.
- Dance floor, bathrooms, ballet barres, doorknobs, and other hard surfaces will be cleaned between all classes.
- A deep cleaning of the building will take place every week.
- A staff member will be tasked with Arrival and Dismissal procedures.
QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE ATTENDING CLASS. Answer “Yes” to any of the below questions, please do not attend class.
- Do you have any of these symptoms that are not caused by another condition?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting
- Within the past 14 days, have you had contact with anyone that you know had COVID-19 or COVID-like symptoms? Contact is being 6 feet (2 meters) or closer for more than 15 minutes with a person or having direct contact with fluids from a person with COVID-19 (for example, being coughed or sneezed on).
- Have you had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
- Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?